Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS, GC8 Track/Race car, NSW and Australian Hillcimb champion

For Sale, $13,000

Vehicle is for sale as my engine builder has claimed bankruptcy, after I have already paid over $10,000 and supplied one and half engines. I simply don't have the money to start building another big horsepower engine. No engine fitted to car but will supply tired stock engine.
    ‚Äč
    1997 Subaru WRX sedan, race/track/hillclimb car.
    This car is the 2013 NSW Hillclimb, Production car, champion,
    2014 NSW Hillclimb, Improved production car, runner up,
    2014 Australian Hillclimb, Improved production car, Champion.
    Currently CAMS log booked "Improved Production" however car was being modified for Sport Sedan or Time Attack class.

Vehicle Specs;

Drive train;
    STI 6 speed conversion completed, with front viscous lsd, rear R180 diff with plated lsd.
    brand new 400+kw at the wheels solid clutch and custom built full weight (to bring turbo boost on quicker) billet flywheel,
    330mm front and rear Greddy brakes, 6 pot front, 4 pot rear. (fronts need new rotors)

Suspension;
    BC gold series coilovers front and rear.
    Front fitted with 10kg springs, top caster and camber adjuster plates,
    Rear fitted with 8kg springs, top camber adjuster plates,
    Front and rear adjustable strut braces,
    Lengthened aluminium lower control arms (more camber)
    Comes with heavy duty sway bar, (standard items fitted as I found heavy duty ones were too stiff)

Interior;
    AGI full rollcage with double diagonal brace, harness bar and side intrusion bars, (CAMS certified and registered)
    Cobra race seat, RPM harness, both in date.
    Momo race wheel, shift light, gauges, fire extinguisher.

Engine;
    Car fitted with Haltech PS 1000 ecu
    Car will be supplied with standard1997 EJ20T engine (was still running when removed from car but engine is tired, suit rebuild)
    VF34 turbo, equal length headers, 3" exhaust, 1000cc E85 injectors, fuel rails, DW fuel pump.

Spares;
    Front mud guards, spoiler,
    2 x 5 speed gearboxes and matching lsd diffs (4.11 : 1)
    Everything there from a 2009 WRX 2.5 engine except for block and crank, includes ECU, wiring harness etc etc
    2 sets of GC8 STI front brakes.
    4 sets of rims all fitted with semi slicks, (2 sets are 16s and wont fit over big brakes but do fit over the GC8 STI brakes)

Car is a race car, it has a few dents and scratches from battle so don't expect it to be a show car.

Also have fully enclosed race car trailer to suit this car at additional cost.

$8,900 for trailer or $20,000 for entire package.

Comment

Sale possibly on hold. Engine builder may be coming through......

Comment

Working...
      X