• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gunnar View Post

So doesn't look like Adelaide will be happening :-(
    Awww

Comment

• Have you thought about upgrading the camry to one of these?

Comment

• Haha sadly it's way out of the budget, and I'm. It sold on the looks either. It does however have a NA V8 though.

some friends of mine drove it on a Lexus track day (sadly Lexus didn't send me the invite) and quote liked it. Every review I've seen says the same thing, it's drives nicely. I struggle to believe it given that it's close to 2 tonnes.

I quite like the C43 AMG but it's also too expensive.
        :-)

Comment

Haha sadly it's way out of the budget, and I'm. It sold on the looks either. It does however have a NA V8 though.

some friends of mine drove it on a Lexus track day (sadly Lexus didn't send me the invite) and quote liked it. Every review I've seen says the same thing, it's drives nicely. I struggle to believe it given that it's close to 2 tonnes.

I quite like the C43 AMG but it's also too expensive.
          I must admit, most of the current car designs don't do much for me

If it's any consolation, Subaru never send me invites to any events, either

Comment

• Oh look, a subaru...

Comment

• Originally posted by Martini 935 View Post
              I must admit, most of the current car designs don't do much for me

If it's any consolation, Subaru never send me invites to any events, either
              The only Subaru thing I got was a ticket to the motor show and the launch of the 08 wrx. Both of those were becuase of rexnet as well.

I called up lexus and they told me that they only do events for people with cars bought in the last four years. Pricks. I did manage a track day out of them a few years ago, managed to get time in an ISF, nothing else was good though

Comment

Oh look, a subaru...

What is under the bonnet? Sounds like a rotary but when I looked it up could see anything.

Comment

• It was nice seeing A subaru from their interesting era

Comment

The only Subaru thing I got was a ticket to the motor show and the launch of the 08 wrx. Both of those were becuase of rexnet as well.

I called up lexus and they told me that they only do events for people with cars bought in the last four years. Pricks. I did manage a track day out of them a few years ago, managed to get time in an ISF, nothing else was good though
                    I went to a few WRX launches, but they were mostly through the club. One that was through Subaru was the 01 launch.

Comment

What is under the bonnet? Sounds like a rotary but when I looked it up could see anything.
                      I really don't know, the guy that posted that has a lot of nice videos of good F1 cars on track.

Comment

I went to a few WRX launches, but they were mostly through the club. One that was through Subaru was the 01 launch.
                        There's a meme in there about getting invited by Subaru to the bug eye launch.

Althought I still think the MY08 was their worst effort

Comment

There's a meme in there about getting invited by Subaru to the bug eye launch.

Althought I still think the MY08 was their worst effort
                          Did they even bother having a launch for the 08?

Comment

Did they even bother having a launch for the 08?
                            No idea. I know they had something at Eastern Creek with the Club and Rexnet. Made me happy I bought my MY06

Comment

• :-)

Comment

No idea. I know they had something at Eastern Creek with the Club and Rexnet. Made me happy I bought my MY06
                                Made many happy that they already had a previous model

Comment

Working...
                                X